Saturday 10 August 2013

Holiday Outfit #6





Add caption


top - Topshop, trousers - Sue Ryder, sandals - unknown, hat - H&M

If you read my blog you'll have seen these trousers before but worn in the cold climate of England and I'm so happy that I've been able to style them differently to be worn in the warmth too. The quite vibrant colours and pattern means it's easiest to team with plain tops like this white crop top from Topshop, especially to draw attention to the trousers - which would be the focus of my outfit. But if you like the print clashing trend, you could pair the trousers with a printed top! 
I also absolutely love the pleats at the front of the trousers! It's the little details that do it for me...

If you follow my instagram (@gracemellor) you will see that I've had a sudden craze of hats (I never take off my fedora) so when I saw this hat in H&M it was an instant buy! I think everyone should have one of these classic timeless hats in their wardrobe for their summer holidays!!

Anyone else having a hat craze at the moment?

G xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig