Tuesday 13 August 2013

Holiday Outfit #7 x military




top - Topshop, skirt - H&M, hat - Calvin Klein, shoes - unknown

Just realised how much I wore this top on holiday! Sorry for the repetition but I packed the morning of flying (such a stupid thing to do when you're a fashion blogger and simply want to take all your clothes with you!). You might also have noticed the lack of shoe variation - unfortunately due to the same error. I could only fit 1 pair in my case after packing so many clothes and with 50 seconds to spare until the taxi came I couldn't risk missing my flight for shoes (boo hoo)

Short but sweet post as I'm in a hurry!!! I love the hole details on the side of this skirt, gives a very military feel (except maybe a soldier wouldn't wear my Calvin Klein khaki hat).

G xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig