Wednesday 9 October 2013

Zara Skort - Take 2












shirt - Zara, skort - eBay (similar in Zara), shoes - Primark, watch - Casio

I've been a naughty blogger. I haven't posted in AGES. I miss it but I just don't have a lot of time with all the work I've been getting at sixth form. But here you go! I now have this Zara skort in white, and copies in black and blue and I'm never out of them... it's a wonder I actually manage to wear the rest of my clothes. I really would recommend you buy one because they go with everything and can make a boring outfit look really cool with the interesting 'envelope' front detailing (as I've heard it being described).

I promise I'll post again tomorrow in order to make up for missed time! 

G xxx

ps. I know I've said it before but follow my instagram! I post a lot more regularly on there! @gracemellor

2 comments:

  1. Such a super cool skirt. Like the color :)

    xoxo Gozika
    http://gozikasjournal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig