Tuesday 30 July 2013

Holiday Outfit #1 x blanc




shorts - Zara, top - Topshop, bra - H&M, shoes - French shop (similar sold in Zara)

I feel so bad for not posting while I was in France, especially because I really wanted to show all my readers the amazing art and culture that I experienced while I was in Cannes and St. Tropez. However, before showing you all that (which I will in a separate post - because there's so much to show!) I am going to show you a few of the outfits that I wore while I was out there. My brother actually dropped my camera into the sea within the first few days of being there and so that is no longer working and so these were shot on my phone - sorry for the poor quality. 

This is from one of the first few days of my holiday and the first day that I went to Cannes! It is such a beautiful city with such incredible architecture (I was especially dazzled by the Carlton!) and being a fashion blogger, you can only presume that I was drawn to the many incredible designer stores along the front naturally. Unfortunately, I couldn't afford much from the stores like Celine and Chanel but I'm hoping that next time I go I'll be returning home with many shopping bags! My mum did say that if the Chanel store had the espadrilles that I wanted in that I could buy them, but they had already revamped the store for the autumn season (boo hoo!) 

I love the simplicity of this outfit. The whiteness shows off the mini-tan that I had already received by the first few days and also makes the smaller details like the lace on the shorts and the neon bra beneath my top shine through. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig