Wednesday 18 March 2015

LFW Day 2 - Neutrals








coat - Marks & Spencers, top - H&M, leather jacket - Topshop, hat -Primark, bag - Dr. Martens, culottes - Dorothy Perkins, Mules - Primark 

This day was pretty mad. I got up super early to get to the Orla Kiely presentation at 9 am, even though I got to sleep at about 4am (eugh). Me and Talia got there half an hour early because we read the times wrong haha. It was a great presentation and I was really happy to have gone to see it, but I'll get onto that a little later in a different post. After that we went to get our Press badges and then went around the collections and went around Somerset House finding style icons in the making. There was a few, some of my favourites you can see below. 

After that, it was time for Danielle Romeril's presentation, which again, I'll go into more detail in another post. That was a really great presentation too. Unfortunately I missed Rejina Pyo's presentation (but I'm sure it was absolutely fab) in order to go to the 1205 show which was absolutely amazing. I LOVED every second of it. I will do a separate post on that show too but for now, I'll leave you with my outfit and a few street style images as I have lots of work to do for college!

Gee x










No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig