Monday 15 April 2013

Motel Street Team

I have recently become a part of Motel's street team! So you lucky ladies can recieve 20% off Motel items if you use my code which is 'gracemellor'. I will be attaching a blog button to my blog as soon as I receive it and I wasn't going to tell you girls until I did... BUT for this week only, my 20% off discount becomes 25% and there was been more lines added to the sale (even though you unfortunately cannot use the code on sale item's) so you can do a huge haul! You may as well buy some summer clothes for the week of sun we'll have here in the UK but don't forget my code can be used worldwide! 

Here are a bunch of my favourites from motel:



















 visit Motel Rocks to see more! 

Hope you make some great purchases! If you do, comment below and tell me!

G xxx

ps. It's free delivery! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig