Saturday 16 February 2013

B&W

I was job hunting the other day in town so I was going into various shops giving out my CV's. I told myself 'NO LOOKING AT THE CLOTHES' purely because the reason I need a job is that I spend more than I have and looking at the clothes would end up with me, well... buying something. However, I went into Zara and I couldn't help myself they have a new 'B&W' collection which is absolutely to die for! I was just drawn to it! So I thought I'd share with you my favourite pieces: 


sweatshirt with animal embroidery £29.99 


oversized striped sweater £45.99


embroidered sweatshirt £59.99


zebra pattern jacquard coat £89.99


combined faux leather coat £69.99


this collection is so structured and sporty, I just love every piece. Unfortunately, I will have to wait to go on a big Zara haul :( unless I cave!! 

G xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig