Monday 13 July 2015

WHTE









bikini - New Look, cover up - Zara

Here's another post from my holiday in Guadeloupe, this OOTD was a little bit skimpy today... due to lounging by the pool all day but I thought that was the perfect opportunity to show you my beautifully embroidered cover up and one of the (what seems like) hundreds of new bikinis I've recently bought.

I've always had a problem with bikinis because I'm not a huge fan of certain parts of my body (boobies) so when a trend came about with bikini tops where it was 'trendy' to cover up more up top, I was all for it - especially when I've been wanting these kind of bikinis for a while but because they weren't in trend, I could never find any. Queue me buying 17 bikinis in the space of 3 days. I have quite an 'athletic' figure, by which I mean I lack curves and so I'll be uploading a few posts similar to this one featuring bikinis that are great for this type of body type. 

I've never really taken a great deal of time searching through New Look but I found myself on their website looking at bikinis after I saw FashionInFlux blog about a retro style bikini they sold (which I also bought!) and found this sweet little 2 piece. The top is padded, something I don't really like, but it's not obvious at all so I don't mind it too much but I would advise going up a size because I am always a size 4/6 up top but the size 6 is extremely tight while the cup size fits me perfectly. The mesh details on the top and bottom make a simple white bikini looks effortlessly classy. I'm going to make sure I regularly check New Look's website from now on and see which other bargains I can grab! 

I should really do a haul post for all the bikinis and other summer items I've bought in the last month. In fact, I promised myself that when I hit 500 followers on BlogLovin' I would start vlogging. It's something that I've always wanted to do but I speak very quickly and it's slightly out of my comfort zone but I think I'm going to do it and since I'm over 560 followers now... watch this space - there may be a haul in the form of a vlog coming to your laptop screen any day now. 

Have you seen any great bikinis that I should check out (just in case I need to add another one to the ever growing collection)? 

6 comments:

  1. This bikini is so nice!!! Pretty jel of your holiday as well!

    http://www.e-k-w.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Such a bargain too. Thanks for reading Erin! X

      Delete
  2. This bikini is so nice!!! Pretty jel of your holiday as well!

    http://www.e-k-w.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig