Wednesday 15 July 2015

Raw Edge









Dress - Zara, shoes - Primark, ring (red centre) - Pandora

Oh to shoot on the beach everyday, isn't that the dream? I wish I could but sadly now I'm back in England where the weather does whatever it wants (today it seems to be sunny though - yay!) 

Denim is huge this season. Probably the biggest it's been in a long time, coming up strong behind lace up's and crochet. It all seems to be about raw edges or flares and so when I was greeted with a beautiful white denim raw edged denim shift dress/tunic, I couldn't resist. I had been hoping to get my hands on the mid wash version from Monki but I never got round to it and thought this was a good alternative and for £5 cheaper. I still like the Monki one though, so I'll probably end up buying that one too! Unfortunately it's not on the website anymore so below I've linked a few similar... 

here | here | here | here 

Which is your favourite trend this Summer? 

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful look, I love everything about this!

    http://sarawritesadiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Post holiday blues are killer! That beach looks stunning! X

    New blog design and next post of the holiday series over at-
    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig