Wednesday 7 January 2015

LBD




dress - Choies, shoes - River Island

I'm currently hating on these kinds of blog posts... but only because I miss the sun and not being constantly cold. Autumn/Winter fashion is my favourite however due to being at college all week then work at the weekends I was never able to take outfit photos in decent light (silly early sunset and late sunrise) and the only break I had over christmas was spent in the sunny Caribbean, I've not been able to show you any of my A/W style this year. I quit my job though so hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to shoot some stuff for you (if I manage to finish some of the ever-growing pile that is college work!)

I love how simple this little dress is. It has a simple shift dress shape yet the top of the dress gives a little bit of edge and makes the dress a little bit more sexy without being revealing. I love the delicate lines.

Gee xxx

1 comment:

  1. I love this LBD - not the first time I've seen it though. I've also seen it on Choies, they have lots of pretty items :)

    Found you via Twitter. Would you like to connect via GFC or other social networks? Let me know if that is something that is of interest to you :)

    xo,
    Abby
    http://www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig