Saturday 10 January 2015

Black on Black





top - Primark, trousers - Miss Guided, shoes - Primark

I didn't realise how 'Kimmy K" this outfit was until I saw these pictures - maybe because it looks so different on me due to my non-curves. I must say, you simply can't go wrong with an all black. As I've seen on twitter - "those who can't wear a full black outfit are weak". I completely agree with that statement. Black is best. I'm a huge advocate for wide leg trousers at the moment and over the weekend bought myself some of the knitted flares from Zara *swoons*. 

So look for a post with those in shortly. Over the weekend I went to London too so I will try write up that post tomorrow - 3 winter outfit posts coming with it (FINALLY!!!) 

Sorry for this teeny tiny little post but I really do need my bed. The first early night I've had in what seems like a year. 

Gee xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig