Wednesday 28 January 2015

Awkward Tan Lines



swimsuit/body - ASOS, skirt - Motel Rocks*, shoes - River Island

Last but not least - I have FINALLY finished my outfit posts from my holiday... in December. Yeah, I know. Bad blogger. 

I absolutely love this one piece but it is hellla awkward to wear if you've been sunbathing previously in a different styled bikini or swim suit that have left you with pretty clear tan lines. Also when you bend over or move in a certain way, it doesn't exactly cover much... so for a family holiday... probably not a good choice but who cares. I love it! Will be pairing with jeans and all sorts of other stuff now I'm back. Maybe when the weather is a bit warmer though? Otherwise I'd freeze to death! 

Gee xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig