Wednesday 19 November 2014

#MotelRocksTheParty

Being a northerner, I find myself struggling to go many, if any, of the blogger events that I am invited too as the majority are in london and I simply can not afford the train travel #StudentLife however, when I got an email from Lucy Rance (or more recognisably, Lulutrixabelle, in the blogosphere) inviting me to the MotelRocks xmas party I was SO excited and happy, especially since that week I just so happened to be down in London on work experience at River Island HQ. 

On Wednesday, at 5.30pm I left work and travelled straight to Shoreditch to the Far Rock Away bar and restaurant where the party was held. There was sweets and clothes everywhere, prosecco flowing and there was so many bloggers there, it was pretty over whelming... especially since due to not going to many in the past - I didn't know that many people. I met up with Chelsea there who introduced me to Georgia and Samantha and I managed to get a little more tispy than I thought I would. 

We got braids done (I went for 3 shades of blue), thanks to the girl from @allthat_jazzhair, our tarot cards read (which were scarily accurate considering I don't really believe in that kinda stuff), faux tattoos done by Divine Ink London and looked through the amazing new collection, the Motel Bloggers Partywear Edit which featured the incredible bloggers - Sarah, Zoe, Leanne, Yanin (all time fave), Kayla and Tasha. The collection features a mixture of textures, body-con dresses with kick ass cut outs and an array sequins and metallics in the form of mini dresses, co ords, T-shirt dresses and playsuits. The collection launched on Monday so GO GO GO and buy your favourite pieces for the upcoming party season. There is something for everyone and garments perfect for every event! 

Unfortunately after spending most the night at the bar having my glass refilled with prosecco and obviously, hogging the "selfie station" and the instagram photo printer (where can I get my hands on one of these btw? AMAZING. I need) where I printed so many selfies and proceeded to stick excessive amounts of emoji stickers all over them haha, it was time for me to leave but I recieved the most amazing goodie bag to continue the fun of the night so THANK YOU to the Motel team for throwing such a fierce party. 








(next images courtesy of @dylanscortex (instgram)) 






Are you going to buy any of the new collection?

Gee xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig