Friday 17 October 2014

Does this black match?











shoes - Primark, skirt - Charity shop, bralet - H&M, jumper - Primark, coat - Charity shop, hat - Primark

I luckily managed to find the beautiful Primark mules that every blogger was raving about and I haven't had them off my feet. They're great for work because they're super comfy and the best thing about it is I can show off my mermaid toe nails (even though I really hate my feet). 

After reviewing a lot of the fashion week collections (I need to finish Paris I know, but been struggling to balance work, college and blogging eugh), I've noticed that low hems and pleats are huge for Spring/Summer but I thought, why not bring them out now. Full midi skirts are quite girly... and frankly, I am not, or at least I am not the majority of the time so I teamed my outfit with a fishnet jumper to give it a bit of edge and my navy over sized duster coat to make the look more masculine. 

I had been looking for a skirt like this for ages, and fortunately found this one in a charity shop for a bargain £6!!!!! (I couldn't believe it either) But for someone who is not lucky enough to find such a good deal or can't be bothered to bargian hunt, something very similar has come in to my work recently so I thought I'd share with you all... here is a pair of culottes of a similar length with pleats so if you like my look, check them out. 

G xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig