Thursday 11 September 2014

Pick of the Week


I'm going to start a weekly post called "Pick of the Week" in order to keep my posts regular as I'm starting my foundation course on Monday and so will be a lot busier in times to come but I want to continue posting regularly. 

This is my first "pick of the week" post and to start, I'd have to pick this absolutely luscious teal, velvet rucksack from Sandro. After commencing business in Harvey Nichols (Leeds) in May 2014, I immediately fell in love with all their garments and accessories. This Velvet rucksack is $340 on the Sandro website and unfortunately I can't find it on the Harvey Nichols website but I know they sell it because I saw it (and drooled) not too long ago. This grunge meets glamour rucksack is also a little different from your bog-standard black leather rucksack due to lovely colour and I love how a masculine item has been transformed effectively into a feminine piece by the use of velvet. 

For those interested, there is also a matching bomber jacket. 

(photo courtesy of us.sandro-paris.com)

G xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig