Sunday 29 June 2014

White X Nor Clothing









top - Nor Clothing*, jeans - Topshop, shoes - Nike via Schuh, bag - H&M

I won this jumper by Nor Clothing in an instagram competition (I was so excited... I never win anything) and it is so perfect for me because it mixes my love for powerful yet subtle details on minimalist clothing and turtle necks. Eleanor Scott is the designer of this 'new, independent label' which creates high quality 'innovative, textural knitwear' at reasonable prices. What I also love about this brand is that each piece is handmade it's quite local to me being based in Hull! 

This garment is available in white, mocha, baby pink, mint & black. I'm definitely going to have a sneeky purchase of the longer dress type version of this jumper in black and maybe the asymmetric wrap skirts come payday! 

According to the website, it’s 'debut AW14 collection is inspired by Iceland’s resilient beauty. Meet white clean cut glacier tops, jagged three dimensional dresses, textured oversize waistcoats and asymmetric wrap skirts'. Here are a couple of my favourite pieces from their first collection...

Follow their instagram: @norclothing 








No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig