Wednesday 6 November 2013

Butterfly







(I was pretending to be a vampire... ok) 





top - Armani Exchange, jeans - Topshop, shoes - Topshop, kimono - eBay

I look so ridiculous in these photos, mainly because I couldn't pull a straight face. My brother, who I force to be my photographer against his will, is hilarious and so I can never stop laughing while he's taking my photos. The only thing I have to say about this kimono is... I feel like a butterfly. A pretty colourful butterfly! The pattern is so gorgeous, I hardly ever wear this many colours but I couldn't help but fall in love when I saw it on Lulu Trixabelle, one of my favourite bloggers and decided that it would be a nice addition to my currently almost all black wardrobe, since it will jazz up any plain black outfit. I wore this when the seasons were transforming from Summer to Autumn so it was still kind of sunny (GOD I wish my posts were in order of when I actually wore them. That'll be my mission from now on), so I decided to wear the outfit with all white instead.


G xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig