Tuesday 29 October 2013

'I saw Regina George in army pants and flip flops, so I bought army pants and flip flops'










shirt - charity shop, chocker - Topshop, shorts - Topshop, shoes - gift

Kind of a play up day, this is what I wore to a party but I've changed it up a little bit... 

I think everyone must have seen the one and only Mean Girls, arguementally one of the most quotable movies ever. For any of you losers that might not have seen it, all the girls want to be Regina George and there's a quote which goes as follows: 'I saw Regina George in army pants and flip flops, so I bought army pants and flip flops'... which kind of reminded me about the way in which I ended up with these fantastic 'stripper' boots as my mum calls them. This may not be to everyone's satisfaction but I like Miley Cyrus, I think she's cool and when she's not over the top, her style is great too! Ok, I wouldn't go out on a casual outing to town in what she wore to the iHeartRadio concert but you get my drift... and once this little episode of hers finishes, I guess her style will be as cool, if not cooler than it was before! She seems like she's come out of shell, and I like it. ANYWAY (sorry about the rambling...), on the Jimmy Kimmel show she wore a pair of really expensive (unfortunately) suede, thigh high boots and I really wanted them so I told my mum and she bought them for me as a present. She regretted it when they were finally delivered and she saw them but up until then she was ok with it. I love them haha, but now she calls them 'stripper boots'. The end. 

G xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig