Sunday 18 August 2013

Holiday Outfit #9







playsuit - Mango, jacket - Zara, sandals - unknown

Eye spy my favourite floral blazer making another appearance! 
Denim dungaree's are a huge phenomenon this summer and can be found at most shops including some lovely ones at motelrocks.co.uk and missguided.co.uk and although I do have a pair of dungarees I thought I'd change it up a little and a playsuit in denim. It's very lightweight and gives you shape which I find can be lost with certain non body con playsuits. I don't know why but I also love the pockets because they're a slightly darker blue to the rest of the denim on the playsuit and so they stand out more. The details on the shoulders of this playsuit also give a slightly masculine feel to an otherwise girly playsuit in my opinion! 

Are you loving or hating the dungaree trend??

G xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig