Monday 1 April 2013

Subtle sparkles








One of the buys from a recent haul, of which I'm going to film and put on youtube for the first time ever ! I've recently got very into turtle necks and this one's not just plain black, this ones got very subtle little sparkles which shimmer depending on the light. It's very sweet for an all black turtle neck! I paired it with my big 'gorilla' coat, as my boyfriend calls it, my blue jeans from Forever 21 and my Kurt Geiger clogs. 

You may have seen this necklace in the previous post, I'm obsessed with it now. It was previously my mums and apparently there is not another like it so I am quite happy to have this one off necklace! 

HAPPY EASTER! (for yesterday, yes I know I'm behind!) 

Follow my instagram :) @gracemellor

G xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig